[Magdalen] When it rains....

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 04:37:21 PDT 2014

Thanks, Grace, for understanding the wait thing.  When I was first
diagnosed, the radiologist told me that she saw some things that may be
nothing or could be early malignancy.  She suggested that I wait 6 months
and return for follow up mammogram.  Or, I could have a biopsy now.  I
chose the 'now' part, because I am such a worrier.  When she called me with
the results, she said she was floored that there were malignant cells in
the biopsy.  (And, no more were found on lumpectomy.)  So, I'm an early
bird.

Ginga