[Magdalen] Gary Peter Fertig, Priest + R.I.P.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 07:11:58 PDT 2014

On Fri, Oct 3, 2014 at 12:29 AM, Christopher Hart <cervus51 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think that I was only at Ascension once during Fr. Gary Fertig's
> rectorship. This would have been in the late 90's. I visited twice during
> the 80's when Ed Norris was the rector. Whatever became of him? Is he still
> living?

Yes, he's living in Dallas. Fr. Ed Norris is now Deacon Gregory
Norris, at St. Seraphim Orthodox Cathedral. He's the one with white
hair, white beard, and glasses in the clergy photo below the one of
the bishop:

http://stseraphim.org/clergy.html

The caption has them backwards. He's on the right.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA