[Magdalen] USA Supreme Court Declines.

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 10:36:00 PDT 2014

I just heard the news a minute ago.  I also heard NPR say that
Virginia's Gov. says that marriages can go forward!
http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/same-sex-marriages-in-virginia-can-begin-almost-immediately/2014/10/06/97ceab2e-4d69-11e4-aa5e-7153e466a02d_story.html

Still, I thought that the GLBT community hoped the Supremes would take
a case this term.  Is this a limited good thing?

--
Before enlightenment pay bills, do laundry.  After enlightenment pay
bills, do laundry.