[Magdalen] serendipitous purchases

James Oppenheimer oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 22:50:39 PDT 2014

That is a lovely piece. I am familiar with it as a singer also.  I have no
idea what the words mean.
Knowing that my wife often plays it on her PC and loves it, I asked her (a
big romance language scholar) what the words mean.  She said that she has
no idea what the words are but it is beyond beautiful.

I doubt that we're alone.

James W. Oppenheimer
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente