[Magdalen] your ongoing prayers, please

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 18:08:31 PDT 2014

I received a big envelope of legal stuff from a Processor this evening.
Essentially they have made Application for a divorce, and, if it
eventually goes through as presented.  I get virtually nothing and he
keeps all his considerable marbles.  I'm so gullible and trusting!!!!!

Do please keep the prayer wheel turning for me as I continue to wade
through the swamp .  Not a happy prospect as I turn 76 this Sunday.

Hard to turn my mind to writing a Thanksgiving sermon this week!!!!

Marion, a pilgrim