[Magdalen] your ongoing prayers, please

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Wed Oct 8 04:40:02 PDT 2014

Two points, the first being that Marion is North of the border, in
Canada.  The other is that lawyers generally charge by the hour. The
more conflict there os, and the more detail they can check out, then the
more hours they can bill for.  Property conveyancing is an exception to
this rule of thumb which is pretty universal in application.

Roger