[Magdalen] your ongoing prayers, please

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Wed Oct 8 09:16:39 PDT 2014

In a message dated 10/8/2014 12:02:03 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mcepeda514 at gmail.com writes:

divorce  when it is easy. My prayers......>>>

Is it ever easy?

I thought mine would be easy since it was simply deciding on
the details of a 50-50 split.  We were on fairly amicable  speaking
terms, and I thought we were out of the woods.

Then my ex was referred by a mutual "friend" (actually the wife of
one of my fellow dermatology residents) to a person I later found
out defined the word,"misandry".  This "advisor" radicalized my
ex to the point that conversation was impossible, and it was through
lawyers (at $150 a crack) that even the simplest communication
occurred.

I do hope things are better for you.

David Strang - 30 years divorced and counting.