[Magdalen] your ongoing prayers, please

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 11:53:58 PDT 2014

I'm glad to read this for myself and am taking the papers to my lawyer
with whom I spoke last night.  In effect they have made a preemptive
strike, filing their Application within a day of receiving our last
response in which we suggested arbitration to resolve the impasse.   Jim
has been in England for a couple of weeks and returns in a week or so.
Even dropped off a birthday card before he left.  Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.

Marion, a pilgrim