[Magdalen] When it rains....

Esther Williamson momohl1 at cox.net
Wed Oct 8 17:14:54 PDT 2014

I can agree with that, Ginga. I saw my oncologist in August and was told
to come back in six months. Later that week I had a voice mail from his
office telling me that I was to return in November and that I might or
might not have a bone biopsy when I came in. I have no idea why I might
need a bone biopsy but I refuse to worry about it. I'll deal with it in
November.

Esther

On 10/8/2014 7:19 PM, Ginga Wilder wrote:
> Thanks, Y'all.  After speaking with the oncologist and my internist, I have
> decided that the hospital needs to rewrite the letter they sent me...it was
> unnecessarily nervous making.  Word usage matters..."we want to determine
> if what showed on ultrasound is normal."  That can be written much better.
>
> So prayers for the grammarians at the hospital.
>
> Blessings,
> Ginga

---