[Magdalen] Ginga's bishop

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 15:00:53 PDT 2014

I'm sure y'all needed a knowledge of music to choose.  We have a
tambourine, thanks to the congregation from whom we rent, and we've used it
on occasion when we're doing special music.  We have excellent voices in
our choir, but no one has thought of bluegrass mass yet.  No banjo picker
that I know.

Ginga