[Magdalen] Urgent prayers - My nephew Lockey

Raewynne Whiteley raewynne1 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 15:22:43 UTC 2014

Please keep Lockey in your prayers.  He is currently critically ill
(although stable) with a lung infection, on top of internal bleeding from
graft versus hoist disease, and of course the leukemia.  The doctors do not
think he will recover. My brother and sister in law have decided he should
not be intubated or put on life support, although he is currently on oxygen
and sedated (he tried to pull out his tubes last night, for the first time
ever). Yesterday he was still well enough to do painting and craft, but was
apparently very emotional, calling out "I love you" to all those close to
him.

This is particularly difficult for me as my sister-in-law is very angry at
me (I think it's largely her anger at God displaced onto me), and so I'm
not really welcome.  So I sit here in the US, unable to do anything but
pray.

Thanks
Raewynne