[Magdalen] General Theological Seminary difficulties

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Oct 11 16:53:17 UTC 2014

In a message dated 10/11/2014 10:52:01 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jguthrie at pipeline.com writes:

http://tinyurl.com/oczsp96>>>>

This made the rounds on the DioBeth List ("Bakery"), and
there were additionally, some interesting comments about the
main article attached.  I don't get the comments with this  article.

I think the author's assumption that GTS needs to start with
a completely clean slate, with the departure of The Eight AND the  Dean
is sensible and inevitable.

And the opinion that internal disputes cannot be properly resolved
on the social media is a good one.

David Strang.