[Magdalen] Urgent prayers - My nephew Lockey

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 20:44:35 UTC 2014

Raewynne posted this on her FB page about an hour ago.
"When Laughlin is feeling a bit puffed, he always says, 'Just let me take
my breath.' He took his last tonight at 6.30"
+++
May this precious child rest in peace and may his parents, his Aunt
Raewynne, and all who love him be comforted in their grief.

Ginga