[Magdalen] Happy belated birthday Marion Thompson – October 12

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 13 19:05:23 UTC 2014

Happy Belated Birthday Marion!  I hope it was a day of sun in the midst of
the 'cloudy weather' in your life, of late.

Lynn (off the computer most of the weekend)

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, “People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall.”

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi