[Magdalen] Magdalen] neat comparisons

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Tue Oct 14 16:34:23 UTC 2014

In a message dated 10/14/2014, Roger writes:

This  means that, by definition, God is
outside of them all - and of the black  holes.

Isn't all religion contain some form of Creationism?

Did God just create and then leave everything to chance, or is
He/She directing the evolution of Earth, too?

Are the "rules of evolution" (survival of the fittest, etc.) God's
way?

Is the Trinity the God of terrestrial humankind only?  Or
is the Trinity the God of the universe, and of any sentient
beings of whatever shape, size, or type?

Did Christ die for all (sentient) beings in the universe, or
just those on earth?

Does God have any other forms than humanoid ("Created
in God's Image")?

Playing the Devil's Advocate.  I think that space discoveries
which certainly demonstrate the marvels of the universe
leave us with a lot of questions.

And, yes, I know that one way of handling all this is by faith
in the traditional God in his universe, and I'd rather
not have all this to ponder, but I think a lot of us do ponder
none-the-less.  I think these questions may, in the end,  strengthen
faith rather than cause loss of it.  Simply sweeping all this  under
the rug doesn't work for me.

David Strang.

David Strang.