[Magdalen] permission to die with dignity

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 15 16:09:28 UTC 2014

I saw a very moving 'short' last night on the news involving this young
woman... hopefully her plight will draw serious good attention to this right
to (control one's own) life.

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, “People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall.”

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi