[Magdalen] Voted

M J [Mike] Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Oct 16 01:21:26 UTC 2014

I'm a resident of a solidly blue county in a mostly solidly blue state, so my penchant for partisan voting gets fully indulged during election season.  I just recently finished studying all the Measures, both local and state, and will be filling out my vote-by-mail ballot (a Blessed Thing) soon.  I live down the street from the Elections Office (a Blessed Place), so I never waste postage.  I walk in and smilingly hand it in.  I do vote-by-mail solely to avoid voting "in person" on election day.

When it arrived a week ago, I enthusiastically showed it to Everett who, without bothering to actually read the envelope, said "What is it?"  I said "My reason for living!!!"

Rim shot.