[Magdalen] Nearer and nearer

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 02:11:18 UTC 2014

Will you be staying at the Quality Inn in Lynchburg on the 27th?  I'm only
about an hour and a half from there, so if you're not too tired, maybe we
could have dinner.  You should have good color driving on the BR Parkway...
I'll send you my cell number.  Maybe I can bring someone along with me.
(Susan? Jay?)

Safe travels...

On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 6:10 PM, Roger Stokes <roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

"There are a lot of amazing people out there to be thankful for--
and a loving God. that's what life is about."
                                                                   Robin
Williams,  1951-2014