[Magdalen] Recent coronation

Lesley de Voil lesleymdv at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 04:18:01 UTC 2014

The dentist who gave me a temporary crown recommended no flossing.
OTOH, my current dentist has pointed out to me the virtue in looking
for a flossing thread made out of PTFE (the stuff that plumbers seal
pipethreads with.) It is softer, but I still wouldn't use it to floss
a temp crown. I sanitise my mouth with a small amount( <half a
teaspoon) of a half'nhalf mixture of salt and sodium  bicarbonate
(NaHCO3 - baking soda) The dentist is now impressed with the health of
my gums!
Regards
Lesley de Voil