[Magdalen] Voted

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Oct 16 04:45:34 UTC 2014

In a message dated 10/15/2014 7:28:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jhandsfield at icloud.com writes:

Marcy  and I voted today during early voting for the November election.  I
voted  mostly Democratic (one Republican with a progressive record; one
independent).  Now, can I get the political ads to stop coming to  us?>>>

I also voted via absentee ballot this week.

It was a pick and choose situation crossing party lines because
some of the Republicans did not have a Democrat opposition.

The only thing that seems for sure in Pennsylvania is that we will
have a new Governor - Thomas Wolf - Democrat.  Republican Corbett's
campaign is
moribund.

David Strang.