[Magdalen] Surgery Yesterday

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 14:29:46 UTC 2014

Yesterday was a very long day. Lisa didn't get into surgery till almost
1:00 pm after arriving at 8:15 am. The surgeon was there and ready, but the
O.R. wasn't available. Surgery lasted six hours. I visited Lisa for a
little while this morning before coming to work. She is in considerable
pain, but very good spirits. She's in Bryn Mawr Hospital and will be there
till Saturday. It's nice to live close to a hospital that is consistently
ranked among the top 100 in the country.

Thanks to all for your prayers.

--

Christopher Hart