[Magdalen] Voted

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Thu Oct 16 16:13:19 UTC 2014

Right now, she's slightly ahead of Charlie Baker in the polls. She'd
probably make a decent governor, but she's just not a particularly
attractive candidate (by this I means generally not attractive, not
physically unattractive). She kind of reminds me of a 5th grade teacher.
I'll vote for her, but not with enthusiasm.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com