[Magdalen] Recent coronation

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 16 16:52:32 UTC 2014

I've been  brushing w/ baking soda for 2 years now... no tartar! this is a
first for me. Breath improved also and fewer 'cold sores' on my lips (don't
know if the last is relevant/related).
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, "People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall."

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi