[Magdalen] Pray for GTS today

James Oppenheimer oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 02:12:26 UTC 2014

They will reopen as a non-denominational seminary, saving lots of money by
all of the courses they will no longer have to bother with (stuff that none
of the students gave a crap about anyway, in a lot of cases).

Maybe they could get aligned with one of those renegade pseudo-churches.
Those folks would love to have the veneer of respectability by having a
real seminary under their thumb.

James W. Oppenheimer
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente