[Magdalen] Ups and downs of life

Marilyn Cepeda mcepeda514 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 03:45:52 UTC 2014

i am delighted to say that my daughter is pregnant. Sadly, her due date
falls within the time she and I planned to be in Scotland. Hoping and
praying that all goes well with Jalapeño as
the baby is currently referred to.

This will be number four for us, but her first and my first biological
grand. They also live three miles from us so I will see him/her grow up. My
first is a freshman in college in Nevada. The next two are "across the
bay". We see them often, but are thirty minutes to an hour away so pop in
visits are rare. I have loved that parents will go off for a vacation
leaving them with us.

Meantime the trip to Scotland will be amended and date changed. Hubby will
go in place of daughter which is good but will be a different kind of trip.
We will not get to England or Ireland this go round. We will do Highlands
and Islands including Iona. That is all assuming momma and baby are doing
well and delivery date stays after trip dates.

Exciting times!  She is already narrowing down names and talking about baby
doctors. Thankfully, she is texting her happy mom all day long with minute
by minute reports of status.

Baby prayers welcome!
Marilyn

I am not excited....no, nu-uh, not a bit! :-)

--
Marilyn Cepeda