[Magdalen] hellooooooo

Rick Mashburn ricklmashburn at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 23:21:29 UTC 2014

I'm still here...lurking most of the time. There are all sorts of new
things I my life which some of you know via Facebook. I need to pay an
update.

I kind of miss the old days when there were hundreds of messages per day,
lots of arguments and a lot of fun. Bit, I don't have time for all that
anymore either!

Peace and love,

Rick and Malcolm...and Alex
San Antonio, Texas