[Magdalen] Happy birthday Scott Knitter - October 18

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 23:21:18 UTC 2014

On Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 3:54 PM, Esther Williamson <momohl1 at cox.net> wrote:
> Birthday Blessings, Scott. May you have a wonderful day.

Thank you! The day has been tempered a bit by the dreary cold and
drizzle, but we had a warming delicious lunch (Grecian Skillet for me;
Spinach Pie for him) at our local diner, and we've ordered Italian for
dinner (Calo Ristorante in the nearby Andersonville neighborhood). My
wine will be a fine Charles Shaw Shiraz.

Hope it's nicer out tomorrow so some fun can be had in the city. I did
get some good reading time in on Michael Chabot's Pulitzer Prize
novel, The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay. It's the current
One Book, One Chicago selection.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA