[Magdalen] hellooooooo

James Oppenheimer oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 23:25:04 UTC 2014

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life:
The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that
often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading
to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with
the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs."  ~John Rogers

Would that be the lost orc or the orc of the covenant?

James W. Oppenheimer
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente