[Magdalen] hellooooooo

Scott Rollins organist at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 23:55:43 UTC 2014

My head is spinning as I begin to learn what's ahead in terms of
bureaucracy. There are so many places that need to have information
changed, and considerations about which pieces of information to change in
what order (and what may be required for each change). I have not yet set
out on that journey. And that's without even considering the medical side
of things. (I still don't have confidence that I know what I'm doing when
dealing with US health care and health insurance.)

Kristin