[Magdalen] RIP Tom Shaw

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Mon Oct 20 17:42:48 UTC 2014

I did read that also, but have no idea what the service will actually be
like.

We, unfortunately, won't be able to attend, as my mother-in-law's memorial
service has been scheduled for that day in Clearwater, Florida. The organist
at St. Stephen's, Wilkes-Barre, wrote as short remembrance of her:
https://www.diobeth.org/News/newsView.asp?NewsId=40968412 - which David may
have already seen.

Lee especially would have liked to attend the funeral, as Tom was her
spiritual director long, long ago, and he confirmed our son Thomas.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com