[Magdalen] Voting

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 20:06:28 UTC 2014

Went down this morning for the first day voting was open.

I thought I had familiarized myself with the candidates and issues. One of
the issues was worded in a differing style on the ballot and it was
difficult to figure out what it said.

A poorer way to do things  - for the unopposed candidates you had two
choices - either vote for all or none.

Yet even worse, all the party designations had been removed from the
ballots; I tend to remember names by tying them to a party.

I can't help but feel someone is trying to set us up.

--
P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

http//:pdanbrittain.com
 <http://pdanbrittain.com>* <http://pdanbrittain.com/>*
Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles
Commissions accepted