[Magdalen] Pray for GTS today

James Oppenheimer oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 22:53:44 UTC 2014

I think he has put his finger on the crux of the matter.  Also, I will not
be surprised to discover that gts has been in worse shape than they wanted
to admit, and it was either going to sink or make major, major changes,
including massive pay cuts.

And what better way to cut wages than to provoke the faculty into cutting
their own throats?

James W. Oppenheimer
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente