[Magdalen] Prayer request - surgery tomorrow

Eleanor Braun eleanor.braun at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 20:16:45 UTC 2014

All went well in the surgery, and I had a fairly rapid recovery, due to
sister Pam being with me the whole time.

She made me get up and start walking, made me breath deeply, and helped by
getting me out of bed to go to the bathroom, rearranging my pillows, making
sure the food was there, and a thousand other ways,  I could not have
recovered from surgery so fast without her.

I do have a period of chemo starting in two or three weeks, to help clear
out the rest of the cancer that the surgery didn't get.  It will be rough,
but I feel I'm off to a good start.  Fortunately I'll be able to do the
chemo here on the Cape, with occasional trips to Boston for checkups.

Thanks so much for your prayers and support!

Eleanor