[Magdalen] Prayer frequest - surgery tomorrow

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Wed Oct 22 00:43:07 UTC 2014

Surgery to reattach the tendon to my right knee is scheduled to tomorrow. I show up at the hospital at 9:15, and all should be said & done by 2PM or so. This is fairly routine day surgery, and nothing like what some other listsibs have gone through recently, but I haven’t been a patient in a hospital since I was 11, and so I am a little nervous. Prayers requested that all goes well, and that the long recovery won’t be quite so long.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com