[Magdalen] Pray for GTS today

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Wed Oct 22 14:13:59 UTC 2014

From: Heather Angus

>Yes, the "back story" is surely as juicy as the "front story" we've been
>reading at Episcopal Cafe and other places. Let us in on it, Jim G.

The Back Story involves lots of things -- mainly Finances. Check out the flack
regarding allowing part of the GTS property to be developed commercially as a
way of raising the income level,O! how it was going to destroy the seminary. You
might look at the former positions of some of the faculty and their departures
from those positions as well.

Those should keep you busy, for starters.

Cheers,
Jim