[Magdalen] Prayers for Ottawa

Scott Rollins organist at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 15:21:12 UTC 2014

Prayers please for those in Ottawa today. A soldier who was part of the
honor guard at the National War Memorial was apparently shot, and one or
more gunman are also in the area, including in the Centre Block of the
Parliament Buildings.

These are places very important to me and it is surprising to see them on
CNN and to hear this sort of news from them.

Many places on lockdown. Police warning people blocks away that they are
still in danger if they are outdoors.

CNN and MSNBC are both live with the story, and I'm streaming Canadian
media on my computer.

Kristin