[Magdalen] Prayers for Ottawa

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 17:52:47 UTC 2014

On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 12:41 PM, Marion Thompson
<marionwhitevale at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'll trust the CBC over those other sources.  Awful.  The soldier has died.
> and that gunman was killed in the Centre Block apparently by the
> Sergeant-at-Arms, but the situation is still 'fluid' to use their jargon
> meaning they haven't caught the other(s) yet.  Several other people have
> been shot, not fatally. Perhaps in the Rideau Centre.

My current work project is with colleagues in HP Canada, and on the
conference call in progress, someone interrupted to ask if anyone's
heard from certain colleagues (yes in two cases, no in one). Chilling
indeed. They work quite near the Parliament buildings.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA