[Magdalen] Prayers for Ottawa

Scott Rollins organist at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 17:53:28 UTC 2014

Absolutely. My process was to find news from Ottawa radio stations, then
started looking for the video streams. I've mostly been watching/listening
to Peter Mansbridge & company, with the American news networks on mute on
the television mostly, and checking up on Twitter from time to time.

My prep for rehearsal tonight has been mostly on hold while I watched this
develop. I have spent so much time in those few blocks, since we lived only
45 minutes away and I used to take the bus into the city when I had a day
off. I always ate breakfast at the Rideau Centre after walking past the War
Memorial. The Centre Block was one of the places I was most excited to show
Heather and her son when they came to visit. Most camera shots I know
exactly where they are and have walked those sidewalks many times.

Kristin