[Magdalen] Safely arrived

James Handsfield jhandsfield at icloud.com
Wed Oct 22 19:16:45 UTC 2014

No, we took him.  We had enough to include everyone.

We had a very nice visit with Roger over lunch at the Blue-ribbon Grill in Tucker which has excellent diner food very well prepared.  Before we went into the restaurant, Roger went and purchased a SIM card for his phone.  After lunch, we took him by St. Bede’s, Atlanta, which he enjoyed.  Good conversation all around.  Roger’s on the road now, on the way to Chattanooga.  Before he left, he prayed and laid hands on us.  A very gracious man whom I’m glad to have now met in person.

Thinking one can behave their way into heaven is an insult to the very foundation of salvation.

Jim Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net