[Magdalen] Traveling Mercies

cady soukup cadyasoukup at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 00:42:11 UTC 2014

Tomorrow I have an appointment with a large grey cylinder with wings &
a really big set of engines to fly from Dulles to O'Hare, where I meet
my Swiss sister Anne, we rent a car, and we go to visit brother Pete,
sister Peg, and our father, who all live in the Chicago area. It's the
first time we've been together since our wonderful, unexpected trip to
Switzerland for New Year's 2013.

Dad, 91, is in the hospital with a C.diff. infection. Not good.

Of your mercy, prayers for Alan Soukup as he weathers through. May
God's love surround us. All of us.

hugs too -  Cady
packing -- I'm a big girl with big shoes & big clothes - putting the
!ack! into p!ack!ing!