[Magdalen] gas prices?

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 21:50:26 UTC 2014

We have explored that possibility also, but the dumbo that built this house
oriented it incorrectly. It would have to be turned 180 degrees to for that
to be feasible. *sigh*

Pellet stoves burn pellets made of compressed sawdust. Can't hardly get
much more recyclable under the current system. They don't smoke much,
either.