[Magdalen] New York Ebola.

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 13:26:55 UTC 2014

And then there was the patient at our hospital who had an E. Coli
infection. Proudly told the nurses she has "E-Boli"!! Which caused a bit of
consternation for sure.

As yet we haven't had a confirmed case in South Africa but it's a matter of
time I suppose. I note that Avaaz has a campaign to get funding to
organisations working in the stricken areas of West Afrca - this seems well
worth supporting. The Avaaz community can easily outstrip most Government
aid programs, and has proven that in the past.

Sally D