[Magdalen] gas prices?

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 24 16:30:28 UTC 2014

One of the problems with talking about carbon footprints and 'personal use'
of pollutants is that we won't ever  compare to corporate polluters who can
but often (regionally) don't do anything much to 'fix' their problems.    In
TX, 40 years after the Clean Air Act (1974) which our corporations and
(some) politicians are still fighting, successfully!!!! we live in and with
air pollution that is killing people.  Several state and national people
running for office this fall have created campaigns 'promising' not to let
'Washington' interfere in the way we run our companies (i.e. polluters)....
cosmic sigh...

Lynn, early voting today, hopefully a small part of a larger percentage than
2 years ago (only 18% of eligible voters voted then)

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, “People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall.”

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi