[Magdalen] Magdalen] gas prices?

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 16:57:13 UTC 2014

Hit send too soon...

Our renewal period is now 8 years. Last time I renewed online, I was 65, so I still have two years to go. In the meantime, I have developed glaucoma in one eye and a significant hearing loss, now corrected. Either one of those might have impacted my driving, but there's no check for that. Someone told me requiring age-based retests would be considered discrimination, which I consider ridiculous. It should be considered a matter of public safety...