[Magdalen] Magdalen] gas prices?

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 24 17:14:19 UTC 2014

I always figured shorter license terms were more about money generating than
caution... maybe it's a two birds with one stone thing.

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, “People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall.”

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi