[Magdalen] Cameron, a third grader

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 24 20:45:31 UTC 2014

Just looked up intellius...

they've got my name incorrect and I am, with correct intiail order also
listed as one of my 'associates' : )

also wrong number of places lived...

amazing and scary

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, “People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall.”

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi