[Magdalen] gas prices?

ROGER STOKES roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Fri Oct 24 23:22:49 UTC 2014

I think you must have a sideline in civil engineering as you've moved an Interstate ;-)  I'm sure I was on the I-24 when I went past the signs to Sewanee today.  I remembered it is the site of a seminary but I didn't know how far off the Interstate it is, or how to find anything interesting.  It would have been a shorter drive and more interesting than the Grand Old Opry,

Roger