[Magdalen] Magdalen] gas prices?

Allan Carr allanc25 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 04:58:51 UTC 2014

Every day, I watch baby boomers and millennials drive at twice the speed
limit on our streets. A California stop used to be to slow down at a stop
sign,  but now people just cruise right through them. When the light turns
green, a car almost inevitably drives through and you know they've had a
red for at least three seconds.

Speaking from the other side of eighty, I've never seen such rotten
drivers. When somebody actually doesn't cruise just past my bumper but
waves me on as I'm backing out of a parking space, or out of my own
driveway, I'm almost dumbfounded that there's still one courteous person
left here in my city...

I took driver's ed for a whole year and never forgot it. Here in
California, driver's ed is long a thing of the past.

--
Allan Carr (grumpily)