[Magdalen] gas prices?

Allan Carr allanc25 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 20:50:48 UTC 2014

As far as I know, no one disputes that we're living in an ice age with
periodic warming like this one, the Holocene. There's speculation that
global warming caused by humans may delay the onset of the next glacial age
from its due date of 1500 years from now. By how many years, I don't know.

Looking at the long view, global warming by humans is not even close to
that due to farting by dinosaurs which kept the planet very warm until they
were wiped out by an asteroid.

--
Allan Carr