[Magdalen] Marching through Georgia

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 01:47:11 UTC 2014

Roger, what a delightful evening with you.  I hope you feel less angst
after meeting eleven of us tonight.  We are a laid back crowd.  Worship
tomorrow will be as meaningful as tonight was fun.

Rest well.

Now, if someone will tell me how/where to post a photo online, I'll offer
proof that we Roger and I did indeed have dinner in Summerville, SC.
Ginga

On Sat, Oct 25, 2014 at 5:38 PM, ROGER STOKES <roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com